1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Monday and Wednesday, August 15 – 31
Being unemployed or underemployed and searching for a job are often very lonely challenges. In this workshop, you will be:
- Deepening and Sustaining Relationships
- Fostering Social Awareness and Reducing Self-Blame
- Learning helpful mindful tools to lower anxiety
- Building Emotional Resilience and Self-Care
- Planning, Exploring, and Engaging in the Job Search
Enroll Now! Space is Limited!
For more information and to register, contact Phyllis Scripsick at 248.233.4278 or email@example.com